3 Dec 2021, 12:00 — 3 min read
A domain name is your website name. It is the address where online users can access your website on the internet. Your domain name is the online identity of your business that also often reflects what products and services you offer.
A customised domain name plays a significant role in driving more traffic to your online store.
1. While creating your online store with LINKER.store, the ‘linker.store’ domain extension is given to you for free to start with.
2. You can also purchase a custom domain at a pre-negotiated discounted price.
In case you choose to purchase a domain name, you will have to buy an SSL certificate, that can also be purchased via GlobalLinker.
3. Alternatively, you can use your own existing domain for your online store.
Customising your store domain involves following these five simple steps:
1. Provide the domain name
2. Purchase an SSL certificate for your domain name
3. Generate CSR certificate
4. Submit the SSL certificate details
5. Change DNS management settings
Watch this video to learn more.
To explore business opportunities, link with us by clicking on the 'Connect' button on my eBiz Card.
Image source: shutterstock.com
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
11 Dec 2020, 14:07