22 Apr 2019, 13:10 — 6 min read
Here is a comprehensive update of developments in the export sector during 11 - 18 April 2019.
1. The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) published following:
2. CBIC – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs published following:
3. Technical Division, Ministry of Steel published clarification on applications received for issuance of clarification on steel grades being imported dated 15 April 2019.
4. Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), Saudi Arabia published on 14/4/2019 GCC specifications for Veterinary Products
5. Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), US published Directive 7120.1 Rev. 50 dated 15 April 2019 listing safe and suitable ingredients, including food additives, used in the production of meat, poultry, and egg products.
6. Ministry of Health, Malaysia published Food (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2019 on 15 April 2019 amending food additive regulations.
7. United Kingdom – published following:
8. Autonomous Community of the Principality of Asturias, Spain published Law 2/2019 regarding food quality, differentiated quality and direct sale of food products.
9. The Australian Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code Instrument No. 4 (MRL Standard) Amendment Instrument 2019 (No. 3) dated 12 April, 2019 amending MRLs of various pesticides in food and animal feed commodities for certain compounds.
10. Environmental Protection Agency, USA Rule no. 2019-07273 dated 12 April 2019 establishes an exemption from the requirement of a tolerance for residues of polyvinyl acetate – polyvinyl alcohol copolymer; when used as an inert ingredient in a pesticide chemical formulation.
12. A section titled “Alerts on SPS/TBT measures” has been created on the Indian Trade Portal. List of SPS/TBT measures announced by various countries is available in the section. A provision to search measures product/country-wise and to submit representation against the alerts is also available under the section.
13. Please visit the “Trade/Tender Queries” section on the Indian Trade Portal regularly for the latest business opportunity in the international market. The section is being updated by the Indian missions abroad.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...